Who We are?
1974 = JUFFALI SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH DAIMLER-BENZ (GERMANY) FOR ESTABLISHMENT JTC
1975 = OLD LOCATION PREPARED
1976 = EQUIPPED TO COMMENCE ACTIVITIES
1977 = START OF TRAINING IN AUTOMOTIVE & MAINTENANCE ENG.
1980 = GRADUATION OF 1ST GROUP OF APPRENTICES
1982 = RECOGNATION OF TRAINING COURSES BY GENERAL ORGNIZATION OF TEVT NEW LOCATION PREPARED & EQUIPPED TO COMMENCE ACTIVITIES
1983 = INAUGURATION OF NEW LOCATION BY HRH PRINCE MAJED BIN ABDULAZIZ START SEMI-SKILLED TRAINING RECOGNATION OF COURSE OF TRAINING COMPLET PROGRAM BY TVTC
1985 = START SPECIALITY TRAINING GRADUATION OF 1ST GROUP OF SEMI-SKILLED TRAINEES COMMENCEMENT OF MANAGERIAL COURSES FOR DEPARTMENTS HEADS
1988 = START VARIOUS EVENING COURSES
1990 = JTC SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH BOSCH (GERMANY) TO CONDUCT SPECIAL COURSES SET-UP NEW WORKSHOP FOR AUTO ELECTRONIC INJECTION & START TRAINING
1992 = ADD NEWVSPECIAL COURSES IN DIESEL INJECTION SYSTEMS
1995 = SET-UP NEW LAB FOR AUTO ELECTRICS / ELECTRONICS & START TRAINING
1998 = JTC SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH SIEMENS (GERMANY) TO CONDUCT SPECIAL COURSES SET-UP NEW LAB FOR INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICS / ELECTRONICS & START TRAINING
2012 = RECOGNATION OF SECONDRY INDUSTRIAL INSTITIUES DIPLOMA CERTIFIED BY TVTC
TO ASSURE ON GOING SUPPLY OF SAUDI SKILLED WORKERS
TO ATTRACT QUALIFIED SAUDIS FOR E.A.JUFFALI
TO ESTABLISH NEWEST TECHNIQUES OF TRAINING
E.A.Juffali & Bros. was established in 1946. The Business began by venturing into the field of electric power, communication and cement.
Juffali stepped foreword in the field of commerce by representing in Saudi Arabia some of the largest international companies. Activities extended to transportation, mobile Telephones, A/c units and many others. Juffali continued to involve itself in various pursuits such as petroleum, insurance, welding and technical equipment. In the field of industry, Juffali established a number of factories for the production of trucks, tractors, A/c units steel Building, etc. Juffali established 1977 a Training Centre qualifying young Saudis for skilled labor positions required in the factories or in the w/shops.
E.A.Juffali & Brothers was founded in 1946. The company started its business in the field of power and then moved forward to telecommunications and cement.
The company stepped forward to the field of trading, cooperating with leading international companies for the distribution of their products in the Kingdom as follows:
Saudi Institute of German Technology
RECOGNATION OF HIGH DIPLOMA CERTIFIED BY TVTC
2012 = JUFFALI SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH TVTC FOR ESTABLISHMENT